We are now recruiting for a confident and highly-motivated Personal Assistant to the Director who is currently based at our West London office. The ideal candidate will be based locally and possess good area knowledge.
The role will involve acting efficiently and effectively to a varying workload, have a high attention to detail, be organised and proactive in finding solutions and thinking outside of the box. Other responsibilities will include:
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
Experience in residential lettings is advantageous but not essential. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure; have a professional work ethic, excellent telephone manner and be of smart appearance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm Monday-Thursday, 9am to 6pm Fridays and 9am to 5pm alternate Saturdays.
If you have the drive, desire, motivation and commitment to succeed in a challenging environment, apply now by completing the application form below: